Saturday 4 April 2020, 16:00 - 18:00
Welcome and introduction
- Welcome and confirmation of the agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the general assembly 6 April 2019 in Gdansk, Poland (Annex 2)
Finances & Board Reporting
- Certified financial report 2019 and background information by the Board Treasurer (Annex 3)
- Budget 2020 by the Board Treasurer (Annex 4)
- Report of the Audit Committee by a member of the Audit Committee.
- Presentation of EuroClio’s activities in 2019 by the Executive Director (Annex 6)
Discharge of the Board
- Approval of the annual and financial report over 2019
- Approval of the budget for 2020
- Discharge of EuroClio Board
- Appointing the Voting Committee
- Election of one new EuroClio board member (Annex 11)
- Re-election of two audit committee members
- Voting on application for full membership of EuroClio (Annex 13)
- Report of the Voting Committee
Planning: 2020 and beyond
- Announcement new President and new Vice-President
- Action Plan 2020 by the Executive Director (Annex 16)
- (If necessary) second round of voting
Any other notified business
- Any other notified business
A democratic association
EuroClio is a democratic association governed by an elected board. The Board of EuroClio is elected by the General Assembly, held each year at the EuroClio Annual Conference and made up of EuroClio member organizations. The Association is governed according to its Statutes and Internal Rules. The EuroClio General Assembly votes on the election of board members, internal rules and statutes changes, and general policy documents such as the EuroClio Manifesto.
Voting at the General Assembly
Full Member Associations who have paid their fee of the year that the GA is held, and Full Member Associations who are exempt from paying the fee in the year that the GA is held can vote. The number of votes each member has, ranging from 1 – 4, depends on the size of the Full Member Association. To determine the category of your association, kindly refer to the table on the left and the list of countries included in Appendix 1 of the Internal Rules.
Associate Members have no right to vote during the General Assembly, but have a say in network consultations to help set priorities for project fundraising and for the development of educational materials by EuroClio. The same rules apply for Individual members.