Saturday 10 April 2021, 16:00 - 18:30
Welcome and introduction
Finances & Board Reporting
4. Certified financial report 2020 and background information by the Board Treasurer (page 25-45).
5. Budget 2021 by the Board Treasurer (page 18).
6. Report of the Audit Committee by a member of the Audit Committee.
7. Presentation of EuroClio’s activities in 2020 by the Executive Director (page 5 - 17).
Discharge of the Board
8. Approval of the annual and financial report over 2020.
9. Approval of the budget for 2021.
10. Discharge of EuroClio Board.
15. Members services and needs.
16. Member recruitment.
17. Report of the Voting Committee.
19. (If necessary) second round of voting.
Planning: 2021 and beyond
19. Announcement of the new President and new Vice-President.
20. Action Plan 2021 by the Executive Director.
Any other notified business
21. Any other notified business
Annex 1: Agenda General Assembly 2021
Annex 3: Minutes General Assembly 2020
Annex 4: Certified Financial Report 2020
Annex 5: Budget 2021
Annex 7: EuroClio's activities in 2020
Annex 12: Candidates Board Member
Annex 14: Applications for Membership
Annex 20: Action Plan 2021
A democratic association
EuroClio is a democratic association governed by an elected board. The Board of EuroClio is elected by the General Assembly, held each year at the EuroClio Annual Conference and made up of EuroClio member organizations. The Association is governed according to its Statutes and Internal Rules. The EuroClio General Assembly votes on the election of board members, internal rules and statutes changes, and general policy documents such as the EuroClio Manifesto.
Voting at the General Assembly
Full Member Associations who have paid their fee of the year that the GA is held, and Full Member Associations who are exempt from paying the fee in the year that the GA is held can vote. The number of votes each member has, ranging from 1 – 4, depends on the size of the Full Member Association. To determine the category of your association, kindly refer to the table on the left and the list of countries included in Appendix 1 of the Internal Rules.
Associate Members have no right to vote during the General Assembly, but have a say in network consultations to help set priorities for project fundraising and for the development of educational materials by EuroClio. The same rules apply for Individual members.