What are the benefits of joining EuroClio?
EuroClio support our members in a variety of ways, such as through networking, capacity building, preparation, and planning of activities.
EuroClio strives to offer opportunities to its member organisations and associations who wish to influence education reform processes, collaborate with larger cross-border networks, participate in professional development training, and steer the member organisation or association through democratic participation
What does it cost for individuals?
You chose! Starting from the minimum yearly fee of €20.
As an individual member of EuroClio, you:
- Are part of a transnational network of history educators.
- Get unlimited access to our webinars - including our 2020 online Annual Conference!
- Get a discount on our professional development courses.
- Get refunds on books, films or exhibitions that you review for EuroClio.
- Can get advice on how to apply for EU mobility grants by our staff.
As an Full/Associated Member of EuroClio, you:
- Can share opportunities and news via our website.
- Can get advise on funding opportunities.
Full Members also:
- Have voting rights during the General Assembly.
- Can give their members access to our webinars.
- Get support to participate in the General Assembly.
How else can I get involved?
Participate in our events
Join us in during one of our online or face-to-face professional development courses.
Help us to make our source collections truly transnational and multiperspective by helping us find sources for our crowd-sourcing projects
Share news and resources
Let us know what is new in your context, either by writing articles and reviews or helping us find more.
Register for the newsletter
Register for our newsletter to be up to date on our progress and to be sure that you see all opportunities.