On 17-20 January 2019 the partners of the project Learning to Disagree coordinated by EUROCLIO, along with all the core team members will come together in Maynooth, Ireland for a short term staff training. The meeting aims at presenting the work made so far on the collection of point of views on the first three topics: People on the move, Borders and Living under pressure. The meeting will also serve as the starting point for the Collection of Viewpoints on the next topics and as update on what has been developed by partners on the other outputs so far.
More from this category
No items found
- ‘The German War’, a book that sometimes makes you hold your breath August 19, 2019
- Bosnian War Moratorium Lifted in Sarajevo Schools August 19, 2019
- Call for Papers for Conference The Stage of War: Academic and Popular Representations of Large-Scale Conflicts August 14, 2019
- Producing and consuming research – A powerful ingredient for effective history education. August 4, 2019
- Which kinds of educational media triggers conflict, and which contribute to overcoming it? July 24, 2019