Organized by the Museu do Aljube and the Institute of Contemporary History of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa, this international meeting will discuss memory and history in the context Europe and Latin America, with a specific focus on the continued defence of human rights, peace, and solidarity in former dictatorships in the regions. The conference is one of the activities of Past and Present – Lisbon, Ibero American capital of Culture 2017.
More from this category
No items found
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021
- Another Family’s Starting Over: The Resourceful Glass Family of Paris and New York May 20, 2021