Organized by the Museu do Aljube and the Institute of Contemporary History of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa, this international meeting will discuss memory and history in the context Europe and Latin America, with a specific focus on the continued defence of human rights, peace, and solidarity in former dictatorships in the regions. The conference is one of the activities of Past and Present – Lisbon, Ibero American capital of Culture 2017.
More from this category
No items found
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021
- Reflections on democracy and education September 14, 2021
- EuroClio launches an Instagram video challenge on Democracy September 13, 2021
- Press Release: Solidarity with Association for Social History UDI – Euroclio September 1, 2021