On 17-20 January 2019 the partners of the project Learning to Disagree, along with all the core team members will come together in Maynooth, Ireland for a short term staff training. The meeting aims to present the work made so far on the collection of Viewpoints on the first three topics: people on the move, borders and living under pressure. The meeting will serve also as the starting point for the collection of Viewpoints on the next topics and as update on what has been developed by partners on the other outputs so far.
More from this category
No items found
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021
- Reflections on democracy and education September 14, 2021
- EuroClio launches an Instagram video challenge on Democracy September 13, 2021
- Press Release: Solidarity with Association for Social History UDI – Euroclio September 1, 2021