On 17-20 January 2019 the partners of the project Learning to Disagree, along with all the core team members will come together in Maynooth, Ireland for a short term staff training. The meeting aims to present the work made so far on the collection of Viewpoints on the first three topics: people on the move, borders and living under pressure. The meeting will serve also as the starting point for the collection of Viewpoints on the next topics and as update on what has been developed by partners on the other outputs so far.
More from this category
No items found
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021
- Another Family’s Starting Over: The Resourceful Glass Family of Paris and New York May 20, 2021