On 17-20 January 2019 the partners of the project Learning to Disagree, along with all the core team members will come together in Maynooth, Ireland for a short term staff training. The meeting aims to present the work made so far on the collection of Viewpoints on the first three topics: people on the move, borders and living under pressure. The meeting will serve also as the starting point for the collection of Viewpoints on the next topics and as update on what has been developed by partners on the other outputs so far.
More from this category
No items found
- NECE Conference 2019 – Applications for travel subsidies open July 18, 2019
- Safe Schools and Spying Students July 18, 2019
- Would you like to host an Historiana Training at your National Event? – Fill in this Call for Interests July 10, 2019
- The Fatalism of Enmity? In conversation with Mirosław Filipowicz July 8, 2019
- Veendammer Wind: at the crossroads of history, football, and music July 4, 2019