The International Committee of Memorial Museums in Remembrance of the Victims of Public Crimes (ICMEMO) and the International Committee for Architecture and Museum Techniques (ICAMT) are holding a joint annual conference in Cincinnati in the USA. The conference will explore the theme of self-reflection in national museums across multiple venues in the city from the 14th-18th of October 2017.
More from this category
No items found
- Op-Ed: A Democracy Relies on a Critical Approach to the Past January 17, 2022
- THE THIN LINE between propaganda and fake news: a blog post January 6, 2022
- Call for Country Experts on Education January 5, 2022
- Seminar on Global and Postcolonial History Education December 17, 2021
- Crossing Borders: Following historical routes across national boundaries December 13, 2021