History, Heritage and Citizenship Educators are encouraged to take part in this unique International Training Course, as it aims to achieve for individuals the following outcomes:
- Increased participation and dialogue in European Community of History Educators.
- Raised awareness of cultures and identities through field trips, and reflection on the teaching of history across Europe.
- Access to new partnerships, including schools, local, regional, national and international educational authorities and institutes in different fields and sectors.
- Recognition of developed competences in history education through lifelong learning in the international context.
- Access to innovative history education tools from across Europe with a focus on education for peace.
- Improved English-language competence through facilitated and engaged dialogues.
- Understanding the challenges related to dealing with public commemoration in divided societies.
- Conference report for wider dissemination, including educational resources, and academic papers.