The Panhellenic Association of Philologists (P.E.F.) is a scientific association founded in 1982, based in Athens represents 49 Teacher Associations in various prefectures of Greece.
- Contribute to the improvement of Greek education;
- Promotion of literary science and research;
- The treatment and promotion of literary and general educational issues.
Important activities that serve the purpose of P.E.F. are:
- Organizing seminars, conferences and educational seminars and educational issues;
- Cooperation with educational institutions and associations with similar objectives;
- Conducting student literary competitions in Greece and Europe;
- Edition of the magazine, literary, and special tributes Seminars with papers of the annual conference.