HLF, the Swedish association for history teachers, is an unpolitical and idealistic organization who works in a democratic way. The association strive for a good discussion about history teaching on all levels in the Swedish school, and university, mostly in refresher courses and our publications. We want to stimulate the development in didactic of history and further research in history education.
More from this category
No items found
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021