HLF, the Swedish association for history teachers, is an unpolitical and idealistic organization who works in a democratic way. The association strive for a good discussion about history teaching on all levels in the Swedish school, and university, mostly in refresher courses and our publications. We want to stimulate the development in didactic of history and further research in history education.
More from this category
No items found
- Review: UnTextbooked, a student-led podcast June 16, 2021
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021