HLF, the Swedish association for history teachers, is an unpolitical and idealistic organization who works in a democratic way. The association strive for a good discussion about history teaching on all levels in the Swedish school, and university, mostly in refresher courses and our publications. We want to stimulate the development in didactic of history and further research in history education.
More from this category
No items found
- Op-Ed: A Democracy Relies on a Critical Approach to the Past January 17, 2022
- THE THIN LINE between propaganda and fake news: a blog post January 6, 2022
- Call for Country Experts on Education January 5, 2022
- Seminar on Global and Postcolonial History Education December 17, 2021
- Crossing Borders: Following historical routes across national boundaries December 13, 2021