The aim of this organization is to promote the development of History didactics in teaching and research in Austria. The society for history didactics aims to part of EuroClio because they want to expand their goals and activities to an international scope and work together with other organisations from other countries. Together with other organisations they hope to improve history education by cooperating with history educators and teacher trainers within the international network of EuroClio.
More from this category
No items found
- Review: UnTextbooked, a student-led podcast June 16, 2021
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021