The Slovenian History Teachers Association is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 1999. The association has 130 members, history teachers working on primary, secondary and university level of education. The goals of the Association are to enhance the quality of history teaching in Slovenia by promoting new teaching methods and approaches in history teaching. The Association organized several in-service training programmes in cooperation with the Department of History, the Faculty of Arts and the University Ljubljana. It has also worked in close cooperation with the Council of Europe in the project European Dimension.
More from this category
No items found
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021
- Reflections on democracy and education September 14, 2021
- EuroClio launches an Instagram video challenge on Democracy September 13, 2021
- Press Release: Solidarity with Association for Social History UDI – Euroclio September 1, 2021