The Slovenian History Teachers Association is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 1999. The association has 130 members, history teachers working on primary, secondary and university level of education. The goals of the Association are to enhance the quality of history teaching in Slovenia by promoting new teaching methods and approaches in history teaching. The Association organized several in-service training programmes in cooperation with the Department of History, the Faculty of Arts and the University Ljubljana. It has also worked in close cooperation with the Council of Europe in the project European Dimension.
More from this category
No items found
- Review: UnTextbooked, a student-led podcast June 16, 2021
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021