SATH is over a quarter of a century old. From its beginning it has been a forum for Scottish History Teachers to comment on developments in education in Scotland, share new ideas and resources and provide training for history teachers through its conferences. Above all, SATH seeks to raise awareness of the importance of History within the Scottish curriculum.
More from this category
No items found
- Review: UnTextbooked, a student-led podcast June 16, 2021
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021