SATH is over a quarter of a century old. From its beginning it has been a forum for Scottish History Teachers to comment on developments in education in Scotland, share new ideas and resources and provide training for history teachers through its conferences. Above all, SATH seeks to raise awareness of the importance of History within the Scottish curriculum.
More from this category
No items found
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021