The Austrian Centre for Citizenship Education in Schools is the central education service institution for citizenship education in schools. The centre helps teachers to bring citizenship and human rights education into the classroom, serves as an information platform and advisory centre, develops new materials for the classroom on a regular basis, plays a part in the European and Austrian discussions on citizenship education, has an influential role in teacher training and organizes events for students.
More from this category
No items found
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021
- Reflections on democracy and education September 14, 2021
- EuroClio launches an Instagram video challenge on Democracy September 13, 2021
- Press Release: Solidarity with Association for Social History UDI – Euroclio September 1, 2021