There have been many controversies about the interpretation of events in Korean modern and contemporary history. We at the museum will strive to accomplish objectives and reach balanced historical views, along with history-related reconciliation and healing, through discussions among those with different opinions.
More from this category
No items found
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021
- Another Family’s Starting Over: The Resourceful Glass Family of Paris and New York May 20, 2021
- Decolonizing Cultural Institutions in the Netherlands May 18, 2021
- Book review: White Privilege: The myth of a post-racial society May 17, 2021