There have been many controversies about the interpretation of events in Korean modern and contemporary history. We at the museum will strive to accomplish objectives and reach balanced historical views, along with history-related reconciliation and healing, through discussions among those with different opinions.
More from this category
No items found
- Op-Ed: A Democracy Relies on a Critical Approach to the Past January 17, 2022
- THE THIN LINE between propaganda and fake news: a blog post January 6, 2022
- Call for Country Experts on Education January 5, 2022
- Seminar on Global and Postcolonial History Education December 17, 2021
- Crossing Borders: Following historical routes across national boundaries December 13, 2021