The History Teachers’ Association of Lithuania (LIMA) is a non-governmental, voluntary organization. It has been established in 1992 by history teachers from different cities of the country. Eugenijus Manelis was the first president. LIMA has been one of the EuroClio founder organizations in 1993. The main aim of the association is to support and to develop modern forms of history education in Lithuania, to provide values of democracy and European cooperation. Violeta Krischunene is the chief of LIMA since April 2011.
More from this category
No items found
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021