The History Teachers’ Association of Lithuania (LIMA) is a non-governmental, voluntary organization. It has been established in 1992 by history teachers from different cities of the country. Eugenijus Manelis was the first president. LIMA has been one of the EuroClio founder organizations in 1993. The main aim of the association is to support and to develop modern forms of history education in Lithuania, to provide values of democracy and European cooperation. Violeta Krischunene is the chief of LIMA since April 2011.
More from this category
No items found
- Op-Ed: A Democracy Relies on a Critical Approach to the Past January 17, 2022
- THE THIN LINE between propaganda and fake news: a blog post January 6, 2022
- Call for Country Experts on Education January 5, 2022
- Seminar on Global and Postcolonial History Education December 17, 2021
- Crossing Borders: Following historical routes across national boundaries December 13, 2021