The Körber Foundation, led by its committees,has been developing its own profile for almost five decades. It brings together people from different political, social and cultural backgrounds. By employing innovative projects, it aims to enhance people’s powers of discernment and foster involvement in the shaping of society. Acting as an operating foundation, it develops and promotes programmes for which it retains full responsibility, while still remaining open to suggestions and cooperations. The aim of its work is to try out new ideas and methods and to transfer them to society. The Körber Foundation seeks to encourage others to take initiative into their own hands.
More from this category
No items found
- Review: UnTextbooked, a student-led podcast June 16, 2021
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021