The Körber Foundation, led by its committees,has been developing its own profile for almost five decades. It brings together people from different political, social and cultural backgrounds. By employing innovative projects, it aims to enhance people’s powers of discernment and foster involvement in the shaping of society. Acting as an operating foundation, it develops and promotes programmes for which it retains full responsibility, while still remaining open to suggestions and cooperations. The aim of its work is to try out new ideas and methods and to transfer them to society. The Körber Foundation seeks to encourage others to take initiative into their own hands.
More from this category
No items found
- A concise piece of history – a blogpost on the workshop on stamps of the ‘History that Connects – Sri Lanka’ initiative September 24, 2021
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021