The institute of National Remembrance was established through the consensus of the majority of Polish political forces who agreed that the Polish democratic state should be an instrument for a comprehensive description and evaluation of the difficult twentieth-century Polish history. It is an educational and scientific institution dedicated to the study of the recent history of Poland and the dissemination of knowledge on the subject.
More from this category
No items found
- A concise piece of history – a blogpost on the workshop on stamps of the ‘History that Connects – Sri Lanka’ initiative September 24, 2021
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021