Holocaust Education Trust Ireland (HETI) aims to educate and inform people about the Holocaust. In so doing, it raises awareness about antisemitism and all forms of racism, and intolerance in Ireland. HETI works closely with government agencies, educational and cultural bodies, voluntary groups and national organizations.
More from this category
No items found
- Review: UnTextbooked, a student-led podcast June 16, 2021
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021