The mission of the Gernika Peace Museum Foundation is to preserve, display, publicise, conduct research and educate visitors in the basic ideas of the culture of peace, and the past and present relation of this culture to the history of Gernika-Lumo, so that, together with other history and peace organisations, Gernika-Lumo, the province of Bizkaia and the Basque Country be used as local, regional, national and international references in the search for peace and culture.
More from this category
No items found
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021
- Reflections on democracy and education September 14, 2021
- EuroClio launches an Instagram video challenge on Democracy September 13, 2021
- Press Release: Solidarity with Association for Social History UDI – Euroclio September 1, 2021