The faculty of Philosophy of the University of Split aims to offer university study programmes in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences as a public Higher Education Institution. The faculty educates future History and other subjects’ teachers, together with developing research projects in the field of HSS. By becoming an associate member of EuroClio they hope to explore the possibilities of development of transnational, regional and international projects, such as new educational material, harmonisation of studies, introducing the European dimension into curricula and other matters.
More from this category
No items found
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021