The faculty of Philosophy of the University of Split aims to offer university study programmes in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences as a public Higher Education Institution. The faculty educates future History and other subjects’ teachers, together with developing research projects in the field of HSS. By becoming an associate member of EuroClio they hope to explore the possibilities of development of transnational, regional and international projects, such as new educational material, harmonisation of studies, introducing the European dimension into curricula and other matters.
More from this category
No items found
- Review: UnTextbooked, a student-led podcast June 16, 2021
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021