Education for the 21st Century is a non-profit association founded to enhance the educational process and to promote the values of human rights in a multicultural society. The organization activities are focused on teacher training, involvement in educational policy, and international cooperation with similar professional organizations. We encourage the creation of conditions for Serbia’s inclusion in modern society on the basis of respect for the law, human rights, multi-ethnicity and inclusive education. The Association supports all actions and processes to innovate the education system in accordance with the documents that the Republic of Serbia adopted on its way to the EU accession process, as well as the documents and recommendations of the Council of Europe in the field of education and human rights.
More from this category
No items found
- Op-Ed: A Democracy Relies on a Critical Approach to the Past January 17, 2022
- THE THIN LINE between propaganda and fake news: a blog post January 6, 2022
- Call for Country Experts on Education January 5, 2022
- Seminar on Global and Postcolonial History Education December 17, 2021
- Crossing Borders: Following historical routes across national boundaries December 13, 2021