Education for the 21st Century is a non-profit association founded to enhance the educational process and to promote the values of human rights in a multicultural society. The organization activities are focused on teacher training, involvement in educational policy, and international cooperation with similar professional organizations. We encourage the creation of conditions for Serbia’s inclusion in modern society on the basis of respect for the law, human rights, multi-ethnicity and inclusive education. The Association supports all actions and processes to innovate the education system in accordance with the documents that the Republic of Serbia adopted on its way to the EU accession process, as well as the documents and recommendations of the Council of Europe in the field of education and human rights.
More from this category
No items found
- A concise piece of history – a blogpost on the workshop on stamps of the ‘History that Connects – Sri Lanka’ initiative September 24, 2021
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021