Through specific actions, Digital Heritage endeavors to stimulate cultural diversity in Europe so that quality content may have an immediate influence on people’s lives and a positive impact on their cultural identity where ever they may live. Through the realisation of cultural identity through technological, educational, cultural, economic actions, we aim to strengthen the relationships between individuals, cultural institutions and member states across the European Union.
More from this category
No items found
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021
- Reflections on democracy and education September 14, 2021
- EuroClio launches an Instagram video challenge on Democracy September 13, 2021
- Press Release: Solidarity with Association for Social History UDI – Euroclio September 1, 2021