The Croatian History Teachers Association is a neutral and independent association of individuals and legal entities that combine to achieve common goals. It is a non-profit organization situated in Zagreb. The main goals of the Association are to encourage the development of history teaching, to organize educational courses for teachers of history as well as to facilitate the exchange of information in this sphere. The Association works in collaboration with the EuroClio and the Centre for Democracy and Reconciliation of South-East Europe. The Members of the Association have participated in seminars abroad and a lot of opportunities are opened for new projects.
More from this category
No items found
- A concise piece of history – a blogpost on the workshop on stamps of the ‘History that Connects – Sri Lanka’ initiative September 24, 2021
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021