The Basque Network of Schools revolves around education services for the Basque school network that is composed of 105 medium schools. The main services are the creation of material and textbooks for different subject, including History, and in-service teacher training.
More from this category
No items found
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021
- Another Family’s Starting Over: The Resourceful Glass Family of Paris and New York May 20, 2021
- Decolonizing Cultural Institutions in the Netherlands May 18, 2021
- Book review: White Privilege: The myth of a post-racial society May 17, 2021