The association aims to enhance professional and scientific history education in Greece, fight nationalism, conduct and cooperate in educational research (teachers’ attitudes, curricula, textbooks, didactics, citizenship, public history etc), cooperate with organisations of the kind in bilateral, regional and international projects, share and disseminate experience and good practice, cultivate historical thinking, critical thinking, active citizenship through history education, and promote multi-perspectivity and dialogue.
More from this category
No items found
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021
- Another Family’s Starting Over: The Resourceful Glass Family of Paris and New York May 20, 2021