Association for citizenship teaching is the professional subject association for those involved in citizenship education. The aim of the organization is the promotion of and support for Citizenship education in the school curriculum. They want to become a EuroClio associate member because they want Link to other like minded organisations and continue to build and develop the Citizenship education community across Europe. Seek opportunities to work with partners in European nations on Citizenship education projects in schools and with educators.
More from this category
No items found
- Review: UnTextbooked, a student-led podcast June 16, 2021
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021