Association for citizenship teaching is the professional subject association for those involved in citizenship education. The aim of the organization is the promotion of and support for Citizenship education in the school curriculum. They want to become a EuroClio associate member because they want Link to other like minded organisations and continue to build and develop the Citizenship education community across Europe. Seek opportunities to work with partners in European nations on Citizenship education projects in schools and with educators.
More from this category
No items found
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021
- Call for best practices: Global dimensions of national history and postcolonial history September 14, 2021