Nova Doba was officially registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in April 2001. Nova Doba is the legal successor of the Regional Association of Teachers of History and Social Studies “Doba”. The new organisation took all obligations and responsibilities of Association “Doba” and continues all directions of its activities. The centre of Nova Doba remains in Lviv. Up till now there are 19 local branches of Nova Doba. The aim is to create more possibilities for the members from different regions of Ukraine to develop various activities and raise the organisation’s prestige.
More from this category
No items found
- A concise piece of history – a blogpost on the workshop on stamps of the ‘History that Connects – Sri Lanka’ initiative September 24, 2021
- Towards a history education for the 21st Century: An interview with Dr. Jochen Hung September 23, 2021
- Online Workshop 25 September: Connecting to History through Graphic Novels September 22, 2021
- Contested Histories Podcast: Warsaw Uprising Museum September 21, 2021
- Dealing with the challenges of history teaching in an online and offline environment September 14, 2021