Nova Doba was officially registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in April 2001. Nova Doba is the legal successor of the Regional Association of Teachers of History and Social Studies “Doba”. The new organisation took all obligations and responsibilities of Association “Doba” and continues all directions of its activities. The centre of Nova Doba remains in Lviv. Up till now there are 19 local branches of Nova Doba. The aim is to create more possibilities for the members from different regions of Ukraine to develop various activities and raise the organisation’s prestige.
More from this category
No items found
- Op-Ed: A Democracy Relies on a Critical Approach to the Past January 17, 2022
- THE THIN LINE between propaganda and fake news: a blog post January 6, 2022
- Call for Country Experts on Education January 5, 2022
- Seminar on Global and Postcolonial History Education December 17, 2021
- Crossing Borders: Following historical routes across national boundaries December 13, 2021