Nova Doba was officially registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in April 2001. Nova Doba is the legal successor of the Regional Association of Teachers of History and Social Studies “Doba”. The new organisation took all obligations and responsibilities of Association “Doba” and continues all directions of its activities. The centre of Nova Doba remains in Lviv. Up till now there are 19 local branches of Nova Doba. The aim is to create more possibilities for the members from different regions of Ukraine to develop various activities and raise the organisation’s prestige.
More from this category
No items found
- Review: UnTextbooked, a student-led podcast June 16, 2021
- Call for Papers: Culture Wars – Statues, Flags, Streets and Squares by WPCC June 14, 2021
- ‘Teaching Literature in Times of Crisis’, Turning Students into Historical Actors – an Interview with Sofia Ahlberg June 14, 2021
- Exhibition Review: “Nazipropaganda voor de jeugd, 1933-1945” – Nationaal Onderwijsmuseum June 9, 2021
- Call For Authors: Learning History that is not yet History II June 7, 2021