EuroClio invites university students to apply for a traineeship position to enrich their knowledge with the practical experience of working for an international NGO in the field of history education. Discover the current trainees on our Trainee page.
What does the traineeship offer?
As a trainee, you will learn all about the world of an international NGO. You will get in touch with different institutions, donors, funding organisations, and international associations. Your tasks include communication with members and partners, networking, public announcements, fundraising, reporting, website management, contribution to the development of transnational source collections and historical content and all aspects of office, project and event management. Additionally, EuroClio provides;
- Remuneration up to 400 euros per month based on a fulltime traineeship (5 days/week)
- Reimbursement of local travel costs up to 100 euro per month based on receipts for a fulltime traineeship
Who are we looking for?
For our Fall 2020 (September 2020 – January 2021) traineeships we are looking for dedicated students, that:
- Are in the final stage of their University Bachelor degree or in their Master degree.
- Have a background in History, History Education and/or International Cooperation/Relations;
- Have skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Are flexible, motivated and are able to work independently;
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken);
Knowledge of additional languages, website management (including CMS, WordPress) and design skills are considered an asset.
Standard traineeships are for a period of 4-6 months. We might consider extending the traineeship period up to one year based on the experience and needs. Interested applicants should send their letter of motivation and CV by e-mail to Catherine Savitsky (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline of 1 June 2020.