Iryna Kostyuk (All-Ukrainian Association of Teachers of History and Social Studies “Nova Doba”), Nana Tsikhistavi (Georgian Association of History Educators) and Steven Stegers (Programme Director at EUROCLIO) shared their experiences from the Sharing History, Cultural Dialogues project with the participants in the Global Education – Engagement, Growth, and Sustainability Forum. The Forum was organised in Valmiere (Latvia) by the Education Development Centerfrom 8-10 June 2015 and brought together global education participants and stakeholders from more than 10 European countries. During the session, Steven presented the project focusing on the complexities of the development process, Nana shared what the impact of the project has been for the association in Georgia, and Iryana gave practical workshop based on the material “German settlers in Azerbaijan in 19th — beginning of 20th century” by Aydin Aslanov and Gulnara Abidi. The editing of the Sharing History, Cultural Dialogue project is reaching its final stage and most of the 30 modules developed in the project have been sent for design and translation. The design of the publication is made by Olga Borysenko in Ukraine. For more information contact Steven Stegers.
No items found
No items found
- Controversy and Polarization in European Contexts: Sharing insights from a research meeting in Brussels June 13, 2019
- Historiana: a new source collection on Medicine and Anatomy is now available! May 27, 2019
- 18th Michael A. Sant Memorial Lecture May 27, 2019
- Starting of cooperation with makers TV Documentary “In Europe Now” May 21, 2019
- Introducing our New Executive Director – How to make EUROCLIO future proof? May 21, 2019