The last cycle of workshops on cross cutting themes lead by Regional Monitoring and Capacity Building Unit EASTERN Partnership Culture Programme (RMCBU) took place in a small Georgian town of Kachreti between 29-31 May 2014. This final Workshop hosted representatives of six grant projects with 30 months duration, in particular, Caucasus Cultural Initiatives Network (CAUCULT), Directors Across Borders (DAB), Equal Opportunities for National Minorities and Disadvantaged Groups in Realising Cultural Rights: Richness through Diversity, Sharing History, Cultural Dialogues, Sustainable Development of Local Communities through the Actualisation of the Cultural Heritage, and Sustainable Public Areas for Culture in Eastern Countries (SPACES), as well as over 50 representatives of project beneficiaries, stakeholders, Ministries of Culture of Belarus, Georgia, Ukraine, and representatives of local and regional authorities and NGOs.
No items found
No items found
- Call for Papers for Conference The Stage of War: Academic and Popular Representations of Large-Scale Conflicts August 14, 2019
- Producing and consuming research – A powerful ingredient for effective history education. August 4, 2019
- Which kinds of educational media triggers conflict, and which contribute to overcoming it? July 24, 2019
- NECE Conference 2019 – Applications for travel subsidies open July 18, 2019
- Safe Schools and Spying Students July 18, 2019