The first national seminar within the project ‘Sharing History, Cultural Dialogues. Innovating History Education in the Black Sea Region’, addressed to history teachers from the Republic of Armenia, took place on 23rd March 2013 at the Yerevan State University. The trainings were organized by the Armenian Association of History Educators (AAHE) in partnership with EUROCLIO, with an attendance of 42 teachers from the all regions of Armenia. The participants were involved in active workshops, based on the experience of history teachers and trainers from Georgia and Armenia. On the long run working tasks for the national group were established according to the aims and objectives of the project. This training session resulted to be very effective both as for their teaching skills and for the Project’s further planning. Besides, the participation of international trainers as well as University professors was very useful for exchanging experience and developing skills.
No items found
No items found
- Opportunity to Join EUROCLIO Board – Call for Candidate December 6, 2019
- Podcast review: A History of the World in 100 Objects by Neil MacGregor December 4, 2019
- The Inter-Allied Women’s Conference as a response to Paris Peace Conference December 4, 2019
- The case for teaching the history of the European Integration November 29, 2019
- Teaching European Integration. How and Why? – memories from an inspiring training November 29, 2019