The first Regional Seminar of ‘Sharing History, Cultural Dialogues’ Project is organized by EUROCLIO in close cooperation with All-Ukrainian Association of Teachers of History, Civic Education and Social Studies in Ukraine (NOVA DOBA). This seminar aims at agreeing on the parameters for the common publication of the project based on input from the round-table discussions, trainings and reflections during the seminar, building on experiences from key people from previous projects and transferring key elements learned to the Sharing History, Cultural Dialogues themes, discussing and reflecting on innovative methodologies and identifying historical themes and topic related to culture that are relevant across the project countries and finally planning the work of the next semester. The seminar will be attended by around 50 History Teachers from Project countries such as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. The programme of the seminar is filled with active workshop, trainings, panel presentations, round-table discussions which aim at sharing experiences from previous EUROCLIO Projects, deciding on a common framework, gathering inputs of all seminar participants. The participants will also get a chance to discover culture and history of a beautiful medieval city of Lviv during the programme. For more information about this visit and the project contact Aysel Gojayeva.
No items found
No items found
- Controversy and Polarization in European Contexts: Sharing insights from a research meeting in Brussels June 13, 2019
- Historiana: a new source collection on Medicine and Anatomy is now available! May 27, 2019
- 18th Michael A. Sant Memorial Lecture May 27, 2019
- Starting of cooperation with makers TV Documentary “In Europe Now” May 21, 2019
- Introducing our New Executive Director – How to make EUROCLIO future proof? May 21, 2019