The Fourth Regional Seminar within wholesale NFL jerseys the EUROCLIO/OSI/UNAOC Programme “History that Connects. How to teach sensitive and controversial issues in the countries of Former Yugoslavia” will be held in Pula,Croatia on 1st – 4th March 2012. Representatives from all Former Yugoslavia, as well as contributors from Israel and Italy will actively engage during the seminar. The seminar is co-organised with the History Teachers Association of Croatia, and will and focus on further development of 11 Educational Material. This includes; identification of topics for seven new modules on en selected sensitive and controversial history of 1900-1945, implementing regional relevance and collecting regional sources, which enables more multiperspectivity. The material will be focussing on active learning methods based on the EUROCLIO and Historiana cheap nfl jerseys Framework, and the programme wholesale jerseys will include cheap mlb jerseys a workshop about Recommendation on the Teaching of Sensitive and Controversial Issues. Furthermore, the Regional Seminar will be a good cheap jerseys opportunity to network, to build the capacity of the Bosnian, Croatian, Kosovar, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Serbian and Slovenian History Teachers Associations, as well as the overall regional capacity and the capacity of individual professionals and to present the current state of history Eldertainment education issues of the countries of Former ‘Ouija Yugoslavia. Would you like to join the seminar as observer and learn first-hand about the progress being made in the project? For more information please contact Jonathan Even-Zohar.
No items found
No items found
- ‘The German War’, a book that sometimes makes you hold your breath August 19, 2019
- Bosnian War Moratorium Lifted in Sarajevo Schools August 19, 2019
- Call for Papers for Conference The Stage of War: Academic and Popular Representations of Large-Scale Conflicts August 14, 2019
- Producing and consuming research – A powerful ingredient for effective history education. August 4, 2019
- Which kinds of educational media triggers conflict, and which contribute to overcoming it? July 24, 2019