The First Capacity Building and Curriculum Workshop within the EUROCLIO/OSI/UNAOC Programme “History that Connects – How to teach sensitive Topics in Macedonia” will be held ????? in Ohrid, Macedonia, 15 – 18 January 2012. Representatives from all Former Yugoslavia, as well as contributors from Finland and Estonia will actively engage during the workshop. The workshop is co-organised with the History Teachers Association of Macedonia Жимолость (HTAM), and aims at:
- Strengthening the organisational and networking capacity of the Association of History Educators in Macedonia
- Presenting and discussing different examples of Integrated blonde History Education in multiethnic and/or multilingual countries
- Kick-starting the research, supported by the Minister of Education of Macedonia, into challenges and solutions for Integrated History Education in Macedonia
- Strengthening the connections between different stakeholders in History Education
- Sharing and reflecting on different experiences from the cheap jerseys region under the umbrella of EUROCLIO
- Bringing together history educators from all different regions of Macedonia
Furthermore, the Workshop will be a good opportunity to network, to build the capacity wholesale jerseys China of the Albanian, Bosnian, Croatian, Kosovar, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Serbian and Slovenian History Teachers Associations, as well as the overall regional capacity and the capacity of individual professionals and to present the current state of history education issues of the cheap nfl jerseys countries of Former Yugoslavia. For more information please contact Jonathan Even-Zohar, organizer from EUROCLIO.