EUROCLIO is, hereby, happy to announce the 24th EUROCLIO Annual Conference Professional Development and Training Course (2017) open for bidding among its member associations.
Fill the online form to submit your bid before 1 OCTOBER 2015.
If you are determined to host one of the most significant history education conferences in Europe, then participate in this bidding and get the chance to be the one!
The EUROCLIO Annual Conference is a unique platform combining cutting-edge in-service training for educators from over 50 countries in and around Europe with facilitated networking, dialogue and expertise-sharing opportunities. Since EUROCLIO's establishment in 1992, 22 Annual Professional Training and Development Conferences have taken place with growing success.
- Register Now for EUROCLIO Annual Conference in Belfast: Reimagining Remembrance & Dealing with the Legacy of a Violent Past
- EUROCLIO presents a new publication: Teaching 1815 – Rethinking Waterloo from multiple perspectives
- Successful closing seminar of the Multi- faceted Memory Project in Tallinn
- New EUROCLIO Interest Group: The Teacher as Researcher?!
- Call for Participation for 23rd EUROCLIO Annual Conference at Belfast!
- New Historiana learning activities available!
- With immense gratitude EUROCLIO says goodbye to Senior Manager Blandine Smilansky
- Register now for new international training on ‘Internment without Trial’ 21-24 May in Tallinn!