Secretariat Office Moved!
EUROCLIO Secretariat is pleased to announce that it has moved to a new location at
Riouwstraat 139, 2585 HP, The Hague, the NetherlandsView the location on the googlemap
The EUROCLIO Secretariat will continue to use the present telephone number (+31 703817836) and website (www.euroclio.eu).
Thanks to the great help of EUROCLIO friends and Secretariat staff we seamlessly moved from our old office into this one. The EUROCLIO Secretariat spent the previous eight years in Bertha Von Suttner Building, a few miles away from our new address in The Hague. Our old office served us well, and granted us great memories and neighbours but we are very happy to have our own place. The new EUROCLIO Secretariat office is housed in a historical building, built in 1896 in the Archipel neighbourhood in the centre of The Hague, a few miles away from several international organisations, Embassies, the beach and many other historical and cultural sites.
We hope to see you soon at the new EUROCLIO Office!
The EUROCLIO Publication "Innovative History Education. Exemplar Activities", developed through project support of The Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs' MATRA Programme, was launched in 2012 at the EUROCLIO Annual Conference in Antalya and disseminated to all Faculties of Education, Public Libraries and many regional education authorities. The book was also externally evaluated by Georg Eckert Institute Expert Dr. Stefan Ihrig (report available here). After this project (A Key to Europe. Innovative Methodology in Turkish School History), the collection of active learning strategies has continued to make a sustainable impact. In June 2014 the book is made avaliable at official website of Ministry of Education in Turkey. This specific site is made available to all educators in Turkey to share and obtain educational resources. EUROCLIO, the Association of History Educators in Turkey and all Turkish and Internaitonal educators involved can be very proud of this accomplishment and hope to be able to continue this good work.
- European Commission Awards EUROCLIO Four Year Operating Grant
- BIDDING IS NOW OPEN for hosting the 23rd EUROCLIO Annual Conference (2016)
- Registration Now Open|Teaching 1815. Rethinking Waterloo from Multiple Perspectives
- SAVE THE DATE: Waterloo 200 International Training 4-8 February 2015
- First Ever Regional Seminar for Mediterranean Dialogues held in Lebanon
- Successful First Training Seminar held in Kosovo
- New Step in the EUROCLIO Multi-faceted Memory Project: Second Development Workshop
- Register now for the unique WWI History Olympiad in Estonia