EUROCLIO is, hereby, happy to announce the 24th EUROCLIO Annual Conference Professional Development and Training Course (2017) open for bidding among its member associations.
Fill the online form to submit your bid before 1 OCTOBER 2015.
If you are determined to host one of the most significant history education conferences in Europe, then participate in this bidding and get the chance to be the one!
The EUROCLIO Annual Conference is a unique platform combining cutting-edge in-service training for educators from over 50 countries in and around Europe with facilitated networking, dialogue and expertise-sharing opportunities. Since EUROCLIO's establishment in 1992, 22 Annual Professional Training and Development Conferences have taken place with growing success.
2016 marks the centenary of two important events in Northern Ireland History, namely the Easter Rising and the Battle of the Somme. Both events have come to be seen as key moments in the history of both sides of a divided society. How these issues, amongst others, are taught can provide a number of obstacles for teachers to address. How can we teach controversial history in a responsible manner?
EUROCLIO (European Association of History Educators) is inviting you to register in the 23rd EUROCLIO Annual Conference Professional Development and Training Course on ‘Reimagining Remembrance. Dealing with the Legacy of a Violent Past in History and Heritage Education’ in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The conference will run from the 19th until 24th March 2016.
Educators from all over the world are invited to apply to participate in one of the most significant history education conferences in Europe.
Visit the conference page for more information about the conference fee and practical information.
Download the Preliminary Programme.
- EUROCLIO presents a new publication: Teaching 1815 – Rethinking Waterloo from multiple perspectives
- Successful closing seminar of the Multi- faceted Memory Project in Tallinn
- New EUROCLIO Interest Group: The Teacher as Researcher?!
- Call for Participation for 23rd EUROCLIO Annual Conference at Belfast!
- New Historiana learning activities available!
- With immense gratitude EUROCLIO says goodbye to Senior Manager Blandine Smilansky
- Register now for new international training on ‘Internment without Trial’ 21-24 May in Tallinn!
- History Educators from 20 Countries Convene ahead of the Bicentennial of the Battle of Waterloo