Tomorrow, 15 October, Benny Christensen is speaking on behalf of EUROCLIO at the European Parliament on the Helsingor Declaration. As EUROCLIO ambassador and expert, and Historiana contributor, Benny Christenden will address the Committee on Culture and Education and the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs on 'what can history education contribute to the prevention of radicalisation'. The programme is available on the website of the Culture and and Education Committee.
The meeting starts at 15.00, and Benny Christensen's speech will be viewable on live stream from 15.30. - Please share it and TUNE IN!
- Where should the EUROCLIO Annual Conference in 2017 take place? Submit your bid!
- Register Now for EUROCLIO Annual Conference in Belfast: Reimagining Remembrance & Dealing with the Legacy of a Violent Past
- EUROCLIO presents a new publication: Teaching 1815 – Rethinking Waterloo from multiple perspectives
- Successful closing seminar of the Multi- faceted Memory Project in Tallinn
- New EUROCLIO Interest Group: The Teacher as Researcher?!
- Call for Participation for 23rd EUROCLIO Annual Conference at Belfast!
- New Historiana learning activities available!
- With immense gratitude EUROCLIO says goodbye to Senior Manager Blandine Smilansky